The newly refurbished Café Qua... read more
Trust Board Meeting
Public meetings of the Trust Board are held regularly and provide the opportunity for staff, patients and the public to attend and ask questions. In addition, the Trust’s Annual Report is presented at the Annual Public Meeting.
As part of the Trust’s commitment to openness and accountability, you are invited to attend any Public Trust Board meetings. All public Trust board papers are published on the Trust’s website and are available by clicking on the links below.
Members of the public are welcome to attend public meetings of the Board but must be aware that although the meeting is being held in public, it is not a public meeting. Members of the public and press do not have speaking rights but are invited to ask questions at the meeting during the 'Questions from the Public' section at the conclusion of the Public Trust Board meeting.
Members of the public who ask questions may be asked to identify themselves and to declare any formal affiliations.
Any questions or comments from the public should, however, be in relation to an item on the agenda for that meeting and should relate to a further explanation or clarification of that agenda item.
There are times when UHCW NHS Trust will need to consider agenda times which are confidential and cannot be discussed in public. The Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings Act) 1960 permits a Board of an NHS Trust to pass a Board resolution at the meeting to exclude the public and press from the meeting 'whenever publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business, or for other special reasons stated in the resolution'.
Whenever a Board resolution to conduct business in private is passed, the resolution itself should be made public.
The Chair of the Meeting
The Chair has overall and final responsibility for the running of the Board meetings. The Chair has discretion to ensure that all business is transacted in accordance with the guidance and relevant legislation.
Trust Board public meeting will start at 1pm and will be held in the Clinical Sciences Building, University Hospital.
Please note that dates, times or venues of Board meetings may change at short notice, although every effort is made to avoid such changes. Trust Board meetings are not held in August or December of each year due to annual leave commitments.
Further information about public meetings is available from:
University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust
Clifford Bridge Road
Tel: 024 7696 7621
Dates of future meetings are as follows:
- 27 November 2013. For papers click here
- December 2013 - no meeting
- 29 January 2014
- 26 February 2014
- 26 March 2014
- 26 January 2011. For papers click here.
- 23 February 2011. For papers click here.
- 30 March 2011. For paper click here.
- 20 April 2011. For papers click here. (This meeting was cancelled)
- 25 May 2011. For papers click here.
- 29 June 2011. For papers click here.
- 27 July 2011. For papers click here.
- 28 September 2011. For papers click here.
- 26 October 2011. For papers click here.
- 30 November 2011. For papers click here.
- December 2011 - no meeting
- 25 January 2012. For papers click here.
- 29 February 2012. For papers click here.
- 28 March 2012. For papers click here.
- 25 April 2012. For papers click here.
- 30 May 2012. For papers click here.
- 27 June 2012. For papers click here.
- 25 July 2012. For papers click here.
- August 2012 - no meeting
- 26 September 2012 - For papers click here.
- 31 October 2012. For papers click here.
- 28 November 2012. For papers click here.
- December 2012 - no meeting
- 30 January 2013. For papers click here.
- 27 February 2013. For papers click here.
- 27 March 2013. For papers click here.
- 24 April 2013. For papers click here.
- 29 May 2013 - For papers click here.
- 26 June 2013 - For papers click here.
- 31 July 2013 - For papers click here.
- August 2013 - no meeting
- 2 October 2013 (Re-arranged from 25 September 2013) For papers click here
- 30 October 2013 For papers click here