Opportunities and How to Apply
To find out about current vacancies and opportunities with us, please visit www.jobs.nhs.uk.
Searching for Vacancies
Under the ‘Quick Search’ section on the right hand side of the web page, type Coventry or Rugby in the ‘Search for Location’ field. This will enable you to view all of the vacancies that are currently advertised at University Hospital Coventry and The Hospital of St Cross, Rugby. To enable you to apply for a vacancy you will need to register for an account.
Registering for an NHS Jobs Account
You must have a personal email address to register for an account and apply for vacancies.
On the www.jobs.nhs.uk webpage click on the ‘Register with NHS Jobs’ tab.
Under ‘Register your Details’ complete all mandatory sections and click ‘Create’
You will then be provided with a welcome message, once registered you be able to
- Search and apply for jobs online
- Get new vacancies sent directly to you with Jobs-by-email
- Add interesting vacancies to your Jobs basket to apply for later
- Get reminders about closing dates for applications you've not yet completed
- Save your application form at any stage and complete it later
- Store your last application online to save time filling in forms
- Follow your job applications progress online