Skip to main content


Your complaint or concern may be about something that can be resolved straight away by talking it through with a member of staff. You can approach staff within the service concerned, such as the Ward Manager, or if you would prefer to talk to someone independent of the care, you may value a discussion with PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service).

If you remain unhappy following this, PALS can offer guidance on whether the issues are eligible to be investigated under the NHS Complaints Procedure, which includes investigations of concerns around healthcare, and can assist you in making a formal complaint if necessary.

If your enquiry is related to concerns around the parking, please email

I am a?