Home  |  Contact Us  |  Find us  |  NHS Constitution
Change text size: A  A  A
For Patients And VisitorsFor GPsResearchEducationOur ServicesWork With UsLatest NewsAbout UsSocial Media
Getting Here

Free Car Parking

Contact Us

Your Wait for Treatment

Your Outpatient Appointment

Your Inpatient Stay

Single Sex Accommodation

Dementia Care at UHCW


Blood Tests & X-Rays

Our Performance

A-Z of Services

Fighting Infection

Facilities and Shops

Help and Support

Your Information

Your Mental Health Rights

Patient Access Policy

Spiritual Care


Did we get it right?

React to Red Skin Campaign

Hello My Name Is

Hospital Treatment for Overseas Visitors

Contact Us

You can telephone a ward or department for sites at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust:

University Hospital, Coventry wards and department telephone numbers.

Hospital of St Cross, Rugby wards and department telephone numbers

If the number you need is not listed please call our hospitals switchboard on 024 7696 4000.

Hospital addresses

University Hospital
Clifford Bridge Road
Coventry CV2 2DX

Hospital of St Cross
Barby Road
Rugby CV22 5PX

Key contact numbers

All media enquiries should be directed to the Communications Office.

Junior doctor and doctors in training enquiries should be emailed to juniordoctors@uhcw.nhs.uk 

Information on nursing staffing and recruitment can be emailed to recruitment@uhcw.nhs.uk

If you would like to write to the Chief Executive please address it to:

Mr Andy Hardy
Chief Executive Officer
University Hospital
Clifford Bridge Road


If you know the name of the person you want to contact, individuals addresses are in the format name.surname@uhcw.nhs.uk. You can also email the Trust via info@uhcw.nhs.uk. Please note this email is only monitored intermittently from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. If you need urgent health advice, please call NHS 111.

Compliments, comments or concerns

You are welcome to write to the Chief Executive with any concerns but it may be more beneficial to approach the Patient Advice and Liaison Service, known as PALS. This service, the NHS equivalent of Customer Services, aims to help resolve your concerns before they become something more serious and can be your first point of contact if you would prefer not to speak directly with the staff directly involved in your care.

PALS is available to help you with any feedback, concerns, questions or difficulties you may have with your care or Trust services. To contact the service please telephone FREEPHONE 0800 028 4203 (calls are free from a BT landline but mobile phone charges may vary) or email feedback@uhcw.nhs.uk.  

Care Quality Commission

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator for all health and social care services in England. The CQC cannot investigate individual complaints but can be contacted directly for information and advice, and to share feedback and experiences with them about health and social care services.

They can be contacted via the contact details below, but also online via the following link on their website.


CQC National Customer Service Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne

Telephone: 03000 616161
Fax: 03000 616171


Page updated on 01 June 2016

Rate this page: